We are Berks and Lebanon Countys’ leading contact lens specialist.
We have decades of experience prescribing and fitting contacts. We use the latest diagnostic equipment, such as the Oculus Keratograph to achieve the proper fit for the type of contact lens most appropriate for your needs.
We prescribe all types of contact lenses including:
• Daily and 30-day extended wear soft contact lenses
• Disposable and frequent replacement contact lenses
• Bifocal, soft and rigid gas permeable contact lenses
• Rigid gas permeable contact lenses
• Colored contact lenses
• Astigmatism contact lenses
• Therapeutic contact lenses for disease or injury
• Hybrid rigid gas permeable/soft contact lenses
If you have a special need or difficult prescription, we are confident that we can prescribe the proper lenses for you.
We offer reasonably priced contact lenses. Our fees for contact lenses are no more than other suppliers, such as mail order, internet or commercial outlets. Often our cost is less.
What should I bring to the appointment?
If new to Wyomissing Optometric Center, please bring a copy of your last contact lens prescription or your current boxes of contact lenses.
LEARN, LIKE, FOLLOW,
50 Berkshire Court
1050 Ben Franklin Highway
356 West Main Avenue